Are you getting a little bit tensed about what to wear at an upcoming party? Wondering what would work well and what will not? Confused as to what is in fashion and what is off the table these days? Trying to find the right balance between comfort, modesty and style?
Well, there are some general tips that will definitely help you to dress up right with the perfect combination of style and modest clothing for women. Need a little help? Here are a few tips and tricks that will help you to chic it up right for a party:
- The first thing that you need to keep in mind is the nature of the event- whether it is a formal or an informal one. A family gathering is generally informal in nature while an office party is not. So, when you select your dress for the evening you have to keep the occasion in mind. For a family get together you can always go for colourful dresses and bright accessories. In case of formal occasions like office parties, go with neutral colours and contrasting accessories if you want to add a colour to it. High heeled shoes are always preferred in case of formal gatherings.
- The next thing that you need to concentrate upon is the makeup. For a party, always wear a foundation and apply powder and compact. Strike a balance with your eye makeup and lip colour in case of formal parties. You can actually go totally rogue and experiment as much as you want in case of informal gatherings, but always go for a look that suits you. Do not opt for something that makes you stand out in a ridiculous way. Bright lip colours are always a bold choice when it comes to wearing neutral coloured clothes.
- You have to go with the flow of the party if you want to blend it. If you are running out of ideas, look for womens modest dresses online, try out a few suggestions and in no time will you have a look in mind for your upcoming party. It always helps if you have a clear picture of your look in mind before you head out to shop. That way it takes less time to shop and you make the more useful buys!
- What kind of a purse or bag will you carry with your outfit is very important? Colourful and patchwork bags or satchels are a big no-no in case of formal gatherings. Always sticks to leather totes in case of such occasions. For informal gatherings, infuse as much colour as you want when it comes to bags.
- And finally, you need to give some thought into how you will accessorize your look. Pearls are an epitome of sophistication that is the perfect choices for a formal gathering. You can always experiment with bright colours and beaded jewellery when it comes to informal ones.
These are 5 invaluable tips that will help you to chic up just right for an event. Keep them in mind and get ready to rock the party!