Choosing bridesmaid dresses can be exhausting. With so many options flooding the market, it is natural to get confused. But since, it’s your big day, it’s mandatory to for you to look the best. Speaking of wedding dresses, there are different styles and designs of wedding dresses available out there. Commonly wedding dresses are white in color but they can be made with different fabrics. From the fabric to the color and the design, everything needs to be on point when buying the perfect wedding dress for yourself. To help you out, we have listed some of the best styles of wedding dresses that you can consider for your big day.
Different Types of Wedding Dresses:
With the evolution of the fashion industry, designers these days have come up with tons of ideas for crafting the perfect wedding dress for all the lovely ladies out there. Wedding dresses can be of various types. Take a look at the different designs that you can go for.
- Strapless: Strapless wedding dresses are the most common type of wedding gowns. This is actually the most preferred type by the ladies. It is not only elegant but sensuous at the same time. These gowns are universally flattering and serve as the perfect bridal wear.
- Colorful: It is true that most wedding gowns are white in color. But if you would like to do things differently then, you can always go for the colored wedding gowns. These gowns may even have floral prints on them. These type of gowns are different than the traditional wedding gowns. Colored wedding dresses are mostly preferred by non-conventional brides. If you too fall in the same category then this could be the ideal choice for you.
- Ball gowns: Ball gowns are perhaps the most beautiful category of wedding dress that you will find in the stores. These gowns have something different about them. The full skirt of the dress happens to be the main attraction. The fullness of the dress makes you look curvier. It also defines your waistline in a beautiful manner.
- Sheath: This is the ideal wedding gown type for the ladies who are confident about their bodies. If you have a tall and slim figure then you can totally go for this type of wedding gowns. Sheath wedding dresses are also known as column dress because of its straight cut appearance. If you have a petite body structure then you can easily consider this to be one of your options.
- Trumpet: Trumpet styled wedding gowns are the most elegant type that you will come across. However, you should not confuse this with the mermaid cut dresses. Both may appear to be very similar but then there are clear differences as well.
- Mermaid: This is actually defined by a slim silhouette, curve-hugging skirt, and flares out around the knee. If you have an hourglass figure then you can totally rock this type of a wedding gown.
Now that you have an idea about the main types of wedding gowns out there, it should be easier for you to choose the right for yourself. You should always choose a wedding dress based on your body type.